Home Care Assisted Living Services is about giving one more independence in their life. We support individuals with senior assistance who need help managing their daily activities like grooming, preparing meals and housekeeping.
Home Health is individuals faced with a life limiting illness who want to live as fully and independently as possible. This level of senior home care is also ideal for individuals who need temporary therapy and skilled nursing care.
Hospice is a unique philosophy of care. We offer individualized service for ill individuals who need loving comfort care in their place of residence.
Skilled Nursing and Therapy Services in Your Home
Home Health service is an in-home intermittent skilled nursing and therapy program that is recommended through your physician. Our highly skilled and clinically licensed home health team focuses on creating an individualized care plan to teach patients and caregivers the skills to live safely at home. These care plans are created based on individual medical needs and recovery goals to gain the highest level of independence in the home.
Home Health requires a physicians order to qualify.
Hospice adopts a “palliative care” approach which specializes in medical care for people facing a serious illness providing relief from the symptoms, pain, and stresses of their condition, not cure one’s disease.
Our palliative care team creates an individualized plan with services that consist of:
• Patient’s personal physician or nurse practitioner
• Hospice Nurses
• Hospice Aides
• Medical Social Workers
• Spiritual Care Coordinators
• Speech, physical and occupational therapists, if needed
• Skilled Nursing – wound care, diabetic teaching, medication management
• Rehabilitation and Therapy – physical, occupational and speech therapies
• Medical Social Work – financial and community program resource
• Home Health Aides – bathing and grooming services, as necessary